Solutions for Today for the Problems of Tomorrow
For Life's Unexpected Events
Your life can change in an instant - sometimes for the better and sometimes for the worse. Be prepared. Having health insurance helps but there are many costs will not be covered even if you have insurance.
There are two costs to major medical insurance whenever you are hospitalized – the health insurance premium and the cost of actually using the insurance.
To help you manage the gaps left by qualified major medical and limited benefit plans its a smart move to get Affordable Choice
The Right Plan for Changing Times
For today's medical uncertainties, people want a product to give them the Peace-of-Mind needed to plan for tomorrow.
- AFFORDABILITY - Choose from four plan options; find the one that fits your budget.
- ACCESSIBILITY - Only a few medical questions on the application.
- FLEXIBILITY - Keep your own doctors; choose from individual or family coverage, and access network discounts.
This plan pays a daily benefit amount for the following services:
- Inpatient Benefits
- Doctor's Office visits
- $5,000,000 Lifetime Benefit Maximum
- Hopsital Adminssion Benefit
- Outpatient Medical Benefits
- Surgery Benefits
- Emergency or Urgent Care
Affordable Choice Highlights
Affordable Choice from ManhattanLife provides affordability, accessibility, and flexibility. There are only a handful of medical questions on the application. Plus, you keep your own doctors and can access network discounts.
- Inpatient benefits
- Hospital admission benefit
- Surgery benefits
- Doctor’s office visit
- Outpatient medical benefits
- Emergency or urgent care
- Cancer benefit
- Prescription benefit
- $5,000,000 Lifetime benefit maximum
- $1,000,000 Calendar year limit
- No deductibles or coinsurance
- Teladoc included: 24/7 Physician consultations (not included in child only policy)
- Karis 360 included: Bill Negotiator, Healthcare Navigator, Surgery Saver (not included in child only policy)
- Age-banded prices (rates will not increase annually)
- No rate differences between smoker/non-smoker
In addition to payments that help pay for medical services, Affordable Choice helps you get more for your money with the MultiPlan series of networks. You save an average of 20-30% off inpatient and outpatient hospital charges when you use MultiPlan.
Source for statistics: 1Centers for Disease Control and Prevention – Oral Health Surveillance Report, 2019; 2Centers for Disease Control and Prevention – Oral Health Basics, 2019
Get Your Quote*
Affordable Choice is just one option we have made available to you. You can use the button below to self-enroll in number of care options. Once you provide basic information about yourself, where you live, and your date of birth you will be able to choose from the many options below:
Plans starting at $99.87 monthly rate
Plans starting at $15.50 monthly rate
Cancer Care Plus
Plans starting at $29.56 monthly rate
Cancer First Occurance
Plans starting at $6.15 monthly rate
Dental, Vision and Hearing Insurance
Plans starting at $30.50 monthly rate
Out-of-Pocket Protection Plan
Plans starting at $10.16 monthly rate
*Quotes and product availability above is dependant on your location